Harley Tank Logos
Life's a bitch... Thank God there's Harleys...
1959-1960 Harley Arrowhead Nameplates
In our minds, the choice of Harley tank logo plays an important role in the overall impression of the bike that we aim to create. With the grey, red and black oldschool colours of our bike as a starting point, we felt that the style and colours of the 1959-1960 Harley Arrowhead tank emblem would be the perfect match.
We feel that the red over chrome colour theme of these 1959-1960 Harley tank emblems will fit our oldschool bobber nicely.
Harley Arrowhead Tank Logos on Other Bikes
Of course there are more bikes wearing this red-on-chrome Harley Tank Emblem, for example check out this 1959 Harley XLCH Ironhead Stroker.
And for an example of the all-chrome version of the Harley arrowhead emblem, check out this 1963 Harley XLB Sportster Ironhead ex-Police bike.
Ironhead Engine Assembly Steps:
- Step 1 - Engine Case Assembly
- Step 2 - Oil Pump
- Step 3 - Cam Gears and Cover
- Step 4 - Installation of Primary Chain and Sprocket Wheels
- Step 5 - Fixing of the Compensating Sprocket
- Step 6 - Clutch Unit: Parts Cleaning and Preparations
- Step 7 - Clutch Release Disc: Installation Using Spring Compression Tool
- Step 8 - Startmotor: Cleaning and Inspection
- Step 9 - Startmotor and Bendix: Install and Test
- Step 10 - Primary Cover Back in Place
- Step 11 - Main Shaft Rollerbearing
- Step 12 - Oil Seal and Sprocket